Tuesday, May 17, 2005

It was a challenge, but...

I have managed to get my first block pieces set out on a tray on the table. That's it!!!! The last two days developed into hectic. The best laid plans...

I have decided that I am going to make block for block using my newly aquired stash and the Leanne's BOM. As I am nervous about starting L's BOM I thought that with all this other fabric I can have a 'practise' with that - well that is the plan anyway. So tomorrow I am going to lock myself away. Now some unkind people would think that is a very good idea. They (those who dwell with me) can have leftovers from tonight while I tune into my creative side..

I think I am also coming down with the dreaded cold - knew I wasn't well when I just didn't have the strength to stay in Spotlight for more than a few minutes today. Still I did manage to see some very pretty wool that I could use those wooden knitting needles for.

Off to bed now - I am going to be as 'fresh as a daisy' tomorrow for the execution of Plan B or C or G or was it W???? Night all...

No comments: