Monday, November 07, 2005

M's birthday...

I am still here - 'lurking and watching'... Life as always, is running like the wind - sometimes I feel like I am chasing it - most of the time I feel like I am being pushed by it...
P and I went to G and K's for tea on Saturday night - we had a delightful time eating and chatting and eating and drinking and eating - well, you get the general drift... We met another couple and they seemed very nice... It was just one of those evenings when everybody 'clicked'...
Today is my M's birthday - no, her mermaid isn't finished, but not too far away... I ran into some problems with the lettering - my own fault - after spending sometime trying to figure out how to fix it - it was easier just unpick and redo... I have a small present for her but I have said that her other present is still 'coming'... I might even put it away until after my op as I am getting quite nervous and not concertrating at all well...
That is about it... Enjoy the day all...

3 comments:

Miss Robyn said...

ms*robyn - stopped by. xo

Anne S said...

Glad to hear you had such a great time with G&K. I'm looking forward to seeing a piccie of the Mermaid once she's finished :))

Sharon said...

Thanks ms*robyn for stopping by... I have been 'lurking' on your blog also... Is Life settling down for you now? And of course how are the newly weds?

Annes - I will be so glad when M's mermaid is finished... I am really 'dragging my tail' on this one...
G & K are very good company and excellent hosts...