Thursday, August 25, 2005

The Boss...


Edith

I guess the title really says it all... Edith is - as far as she is concerned - the top of the food chain... We - the rest of us - fall somewhere below her... I keep telling her that in our last lives together she must have been the Queen and I, her handmaiden... But we share our lives - she does the bidding and I 'do'... Of course in the order of things this is the only way it must be...

We, P and I have just installed a scanner to my comp. So now I have my very own... I am like a little kid - what can I show you next????? Your latest stitching you say - I just laugh... Still the scanner will come in handy when I do do something worth showing...

2 comments:

Dawn said...

There must always be a chain of command right Sharlee? :-) Edith is very pretty, and very dignified. I am looking forward to seeing whatever else you decide to put through your scanner.

Gina E. said...

Awwww, that is sooo cute!! Wish I could get Topsy to sit still like that when she is being photographed. Maybe when she is as old as Edith (oops, that didn't sound nice, but you know what I mean!), Topsy will act a little more dignified..