Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Sinus Woes - not really creative...

I have been home for two days - at least my sinus condition is sorted... Well not exactly sorted but at least I know what I am facing... It seems from the CT scan that I need surgery to 'clear out' my nasal passages... The report suggested that I had chronic sinusitis... Yep, I knew that -accompanied by nasal polyps... Hmm... The doc. suggested that I have another stronger dose of antibiotics, and more nasal spray... Fun O!!!!! However what I do have answers for is why I am so tired and the weight gain - thanks to the steroid/cortisone combination I am currently taking... But after two days home and some good sound sleep life today seemed better...

Still no stitching done - but today I bought some cheap 'wool' from Go Lo... Not really wool - but it has interesting colours so I thought to sate my knitting urge - yet another scarf... I am the world's worse knitter but it satisfies that need that seems to arise ever winter... I thought I might take it to work and knit in my lunch break... Now that might stir interest in my very corporate world...

I have also taken the plunge - and have ordered Leanne's Block of the Month (BOM)... I have looked at it for ages and have admired it... Perhaps that will satisfy me and my need to create something in fabric... I am looking forward to receiving my first package in the mail... I think what I lack - apart from time - is the company of like minded people... I love reading every one's blogs and seeing what individuals are up to but it doesn't make up for being 'up close and personal' so to speak... Sometimes I think I should just sell everything crafty and take up a new hobby - like water polo!!!!!!!

E has created some very cute drawings that would translate very well into stitcheries - she has given me the go ahead to have a play with one... It will be fun as she and I 'see' similiar colour schemes... The little girl she has developed is a cutie with maxium appeal... Those who have seen her have suggested to E that she would make a good card series...

Back to work tomorrow... For some reason I am dragging my feet... But the toil must be done... In my next life I am going to be...

No comments: