Friday, April 07, 2006

It's Friday again...

I am still feeling 'a little average'... And try as I might, my stitching just doesn't hold any appeal. I keep looking at my block and I can't bring myself to do more than move it from one spot to another. I am still feeling very tired - in fact more than I did after the op. itself. Perhaps it is my body 'settling down' but what ever it is I seem to be sleeping a lot and my other favorite pass time is suffering too - I am lucky if I can make it down one page before I am nodding off... I am looking forward to a couple of weeks down the tracks when I am feeling more normal... But looking on the brighter side at least it is all behind me... While I am having all this down time I have become quite reflective in my thinking - it is amazing the thoughts one thinks when doing nothing for long periods of time. Well that is all from me at this stage... Take care until next time. Again, thanks to those of you who have left me messages I will get around to a more personal reply when I am feeling a little more 'with it'... Enjoy your week-end where ever you are...

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

Wretched anaesthetics....they can have that effect for days on end. Never mind, as you have said, the worst of it is over, and now all you need is good old R & R (rest and recuperate I mean). Hope to catch up next week...Tuesday look any good to you?