This last week has been a mixed bag of events -
- The start of the week have a work colleague announce that he was leaving - like right away - the boss had left for a month off so we were already one person down and had Father Day approaching at a rapid rate - a busy day in the book trade - less people to cover more shifts.
- I then 'drowned' my phone - which I was three months from owning outright - it is now deceased.
- My elderly father announces he is not only selling his house but he is contemplating marriage - he is in his 90's.
- Discovered that the pain I have been experiencing could be a cracked rib from all the coughing I have done in the last few weeks.
- And to top it all off I worked a six day week.
I am feeling mentally and physically done - it is my birthday in a couple of weeks and I feel like I am older than my father - everything is an ask - even blogging...
But I shall persevere...